Apple unveiled on Sept. 10, 2019 the 7th generation iPad during the keynote of its annual event held at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, CA. Apple’s 10.2-inch 2019 iPad is building on the confluence of consumer and computer to create a unforgettable experience.
This iPad appears to have all the user-friendliness and usability that consumers have gained from Apple’s flagship laptop.
- Finish : Silver, Space Gray, or Gold
- Capacity : 32 GB or 128 GB
- Size and Weight : 9.8in x 6.8in x 0.29in/1.07lbs. (Wi-Fi model); 9.8in x 6.8in x 0.29in/1.09lbs. (Wi-Fi + Cellular model)
- Display : 10.2″ Retina LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- Chip : A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture and Embedded M10 coprocessor
- Rear camera : 8MP camera with 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- Front camera : 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
- Security : Touch ID
- Cellular/wireless : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz); HT80 with MIMO; Bluetooth 4.2, and Gigabit-class LTE on cellular models
- Battery : Built-in 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery