The 6th Generation of the iPad Released on March – 27 – 2018, Since the latest model has been Commonly portrayed as having merged the iPhone 7 various internal feaures wit other design element close to those of the iPad generation that it had replaced.The 2018 edition s the first of the iPads designed to accept the Apple Pencil as a non-pro device.The iad has been Promoted with [articular focus on the education sector since its initial release, providing a reduced price for classrooms, teachers and students. Different from its equivalent Pro, The monitor on the iPad is not completely laminated and has no antire-flective coating. wi-fi only and Cellular versions.
faster and offering more LTE bands predecessor.configured with a speedier A10 processor.
- Technology – GSM/ CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Note – Wi-Fi + Cellular model only – Check network compatibility for your country
- Launch – march – 27 – 2018
- Dimensions – 9.45 x 6.67 x 0.30 in (240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm)
- Build – Gold, silver, or space gray aluminum housing
- OS – iOS 11.3 Chipset – Apple A10 Fusion CPU – Quad-core 2.34GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)
- GPU PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)
- Memory-Internal-32/128GB, 2GB RAM
- support for the Apple Pencil.
- A10 Fusion chip proved the iPad to be increasingly fast and gaming process on the iPad.
- The improved performance of the iPad 6th Generation is demonstrated by means of Geekbench 4, the iPad scoring a grand figure of 5983, positioning itself well above the 3022 category average
- The assertion of the overall improvement of the device’s gaming process can be shown by the fact that the popular PUBG Mobile game now recommends the “extreme” settings on the new iPad; previously, the setting of the game had only recommended “middle” on last year’s model.